Partner & Head of Tax - Adelaide
David has a passion for getting to know the business and business needs of his clients.
With over 16 years’ experience, David has guided his clients to optimise their income tax outcomes with a key focus on corporate and personal tax compliance. He has helped his clients build effective tax structures, including managing business transactions, international taxation issues and cross-border structuring.
David also focuses on assisting clients to reduce the business impacts of other corporate taxes, including remuneration structuring, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and GST.
David believes the key to being a leading tax adviser is "to listen to clients, to be proactive in providing clear and effective taxation solutions, and to support the business as it grows and diversifies".
- providing transactional tax support to a large tourism operator undertaking a $100 million trade sale and substantial business restructure and refinancing
- providing tax consolidation advice on formation and tax loss utilisation issues for number of entities in the emerging mining industry and technology media industry
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia