Partner & Head of Audit & Assurance - Adelaide
Since joining Grant Thornton in 1998, Justin has specialised in the provision of audit and advisory services within the corporate sector.
Justin has been involved in a diverse portfolio of clients, including listed public companies, Managed Investment Schemes, large proprietary companies and mutual interest organisations.
In addition to the traditional audit roles, Justin has assisted in the preparation of investigating accountants’ reports for prospectuses, independent experts reports, due diligence reviews for mergers and acquisitions, valuations, litigation support and general advisory services.
With over 16 years’ experience in audit and assurance services Justin understands the ever-changing regulatory environment and its impact on the needs of clients.
- Lead Partner for a number of clients operating in overseas locations and has been able to co-ordinate a global audit resulting in seamless service delivery to meet the group needs
- involvement in over 30 IPO’s in the Adelaide market spanning a number of industries and including company’s resident in China
- Bachelor of Commerce, Adelaide University
- Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor