Partner & Head of Financial Advisory - Brisbane
Michael has over 25 years experience in Financial Advisory with major accounting firms in Brisbane, Sydney, Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Michael has experience in advising business owners, financiers and government authorities concerning businesses in difficulty. He has particular expertise in the conduct of corporate reviews and assessments and has undertaken numerous business and viability assessments for financiers and government.
- the sale through receivership of a large Queensland based co-operative housing society group that included five co-operatives
- the successful receivership and sale of an iconic business within the Queensland hospitality and tourism industry
- Bachelor of Economics
- Chartered Accountant
- Official Liquidator of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Deputy President of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Board member of Grant Thornton Australia Limited