Partner - Financial Advisory
Peter has unique varied experience working with small private owners and dealing with the sensitivities of private family interest, through to high profile public takeovers. His experience covers sales advisory mandates, due diligence, commercial reviews and financial analysis for private companies being acquired and divesting to private equity and corporate clients.
Peter’s key industry expertise includes retail, private equity, infrastructure services, consumer products and manufacturing. He brings a clear understanding of the issues facing family owned businesses while also appreciating the requirements of listed corporations.
- Peter acted as the lead advisor to the shareholders of SuperPartners in the successful sale of the company to Link in December 2014
- Peter has acted for a range of vendors in the successful sale of their businesses to Prviate Equity including Best Friend Pets to Archer Capital, Degani Cafe's to NBC Capital, Meredith to Proserpine Capital, Ladd Electrical to Advert/Trivantage
- Sale of Ladd Electrical to SJ Electric and Advent
- Sale of Sweeney to Ernst & Young
- Sale of DESA to GDF Suez
- Peter has also acted for a range of Private Equity investors in their direct investments including Gourmet Garden, SCADA, Ekera Dental
- Peter has also acted on a number of leading listed company transactions for Fosters, Skilled and SP AusNet
- Peter was engaged by Sumitomo Forestry as the buy side advisor and undertook financial due diligence on the acquisition of Henley Homes
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment