To stimulate private sector investments into innovative start-ups led by women, this program aims to help female entrepreneurs overcome barriers to accessing the finance and support necessary to scale their start-ups. This will enable female founders to scale up, expand into domestic and/or global markets, and boost the economy through increasing the diversity of start-up founders.
If your business would benefit from government funding support, and you meet the eligibility criteria below, please contact us to discuss this funding opportunity.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a start-up that is scalable (not for profits, associations and charities excluded)
- Be a female founded start-up at least 51% owned and led by women
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Have a combined annual turnover of less than $20 million for each of the three financial years prior to the lodgement of the application
- Be either an entity incorporated in Australia, a partnership, a sole trader, trust or trustees
Read more about the program guidelines here, or reach out to our team for specific advice on your application. Our team can help you develop your funding pitch and guide you through the application process to maximize your chances of successfully moving from Stage 1 – Expression of Interest to Stage 2 – Full Application.