Director - Financial Advisory
Danielle has 15 years’ experience in Financial Advisory with a particular focus on distressed businesses and corporate restructuring. As a result of the wide range of services she has provided to clients and stakeholders, she has developed the ability to quickly understand a client’s business, assess the financial performance and operational drivers, and identify areas requiring turnaround or restructuring.
Danielle has worked on a broad range of advisory engagements including:
- Independent investigative accountant reports;
- Pre-lend reviews for financiers;
- Safe harbour reviews;
- Formal corporate insolvency appointments (receiverships, voluntary administrations and liquidations); and
- Cross border insolvency engagements.
Danielle has experience across many industries with a particular focus on Aged Care, Financial Services and Property.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association - IEP