I enjoy working with my clients to make sure they have a great experience with Grant Thornton. Being able to proactively respond to my client’s needs is something that I pride myself on. To do that and to provide them with a better client experience, I ensure that I have a deep understanding of my client’s operations, their industry and their goals.
Partner – Audit & Assurance
Jay started his professional services career in 2007 and is highly skilled in the efficient delivery of external audit engagements.
He provides meaningful advice and resolutions that address the key business risks and financial reporting matters faced by his clients.
He endears himself to all his clients and brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and ideas to management and stakeholders.
Jay has a diverse portfolio of clients including public listed companies, private owner-operated businesses and Not for Profit organisations across a broad range of industries including Life Sciences, Health & Aged Care, Real Estate & Construction, Technology and Manufacturing, among others.
- External Audits including public listed companies, private owner-operated businesses and Not for Profit organisations
- Internal Controls Reviews involving identification of control weaknesses and recommendations to address identified gaps
- Agreed Upon Procedure engagements including examination and analysis of businesses prior to a sale/acquisition process
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Board Member & Finance, Risk & Audit Committee Chair of Whitelion
- Registered Company Auditor