Partner - Private Advisory
Kim acts as a trusted advisor to a broad range of clients, specialising in family business, succession, business advisory, superannuation and estate planning.
Key examples of Kim’s historical experience include:
- advisor to the board of one of Australia’s largest privately owned businesses in the health care sector
- consultant to one of Australia’s major banks on the business succession challenges facing their customers
- advisor to a number of privately held businesses on accessing the Australian Taxation Office’s small business retirement concessions
- advisor on purchase and sale of privately held businesses
- advising on access to the ATO’s capital gains tax concessions including small business retirement concessions
Kim’s skills are complemented by extensive experience in taxation and accounting compliance services. Kim brings these skills and expertise to assist Grant Thornton clients in various industry sectors, with particular focus in Retail.
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Tax Agent