Director – Consulting
Mike has more than 38 years of health care sector experience as a consultant, board member, clinical service manager and clinician. He is passionate about improving services and has played a lead role in many major change projects.
He works with health service leaders and front-line teams on challenging engagements such as:
- Design and implementation of new models of care and other service innovations.
- Workforce analysis and optimisation
- Service strategy and growth planning
- Managing service quality
- Organisational design and functioning
- Operational efficiency
- Consumer engagement.
Mike has worked extensively with public health services across Australia as well as numerous private hospitals, Primary Health Networks (PHNs) and not for profit disability, mental health, aged care and community care services.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Graduate Diploma Business Administration
- Member Australian College of Nursing
- Member of the Australian Association of Gerontology