Director - Private advisory
Michelle is an experienced accountant and advisor to privately owned family businesses and SME’s.
She understands the issues facing many businesses in relation to managing growth, cash flow and addressing daily operational matters.
She has hands on experience trading and advising distressed businesses, and advises her clients on taxation and financial reporting obligations, family and estate planning matters, asset protection, and exit/sale strategies.
Her commercial experience brings focused and effective advice to enable businesses and their owners to achieve goals and navigate through difficult seasons or complex projects.
Examples of Michelle’s work includes:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Management reporting
- Taxation compliance and business law
- Optimisation of operations, profit improvement and cash flow management
- Preparation and review of forecast financial models
- Business strategy and restructure
- Managing banking relationships, covenant reporting and awareness of banking security matters
- Realisation of business assets and sale transactions,
- Managing sale transaction deliverables and advising on related tax and accounting matters
- Interim CFO
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of ARITA – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)