Partner - Tax
Yan has 20 years’ corporate and international tax experience with a number of Big Four and Mid-Tier International Chartered Accounting firms. Yan is a Chartered Accountant and qualified lawyer. Yan delivers strong client service and commercially focused taxation advice to his clients particularly in the Food and Beverage and Professional Services sectors. He provides a versatile set of skills and experience in international tax/cross border tax advice, tax compliance and tax transaction/due diligence services. He is particularly experienced in leading teams consisting of international or indirect tax/transfer pricing specialists to provide comprehensive tax solutions to multinational client groups.
- providing tax due diligence services to a multinational in acquiring shares in another multinational group in the food and beverage sector
- providing tax consolidation advice on formation/entry issues for a corporate retirement village owner/operator
- identifying cash tax savings by appropriately utilising practical measures such as tax depreciation, research and development offsets and CGT small business concessions
- Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Laws, the University of Sydney
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia