It’s no surprise that the global pandemic’s impact on consumer habits, supply chains and the way organisations operate has helped shape the current indirect tax environment. Organisations have chosen to innovate, streamline operations and create more efficient compliance models.
We now potentially face higher tax burdens, making it increasingly difficult to stay on top of reporting pressures from local and foreign jurisdictions – in particular in regions such as Australia and other Asia-Pacific countries.
Listen back to our webinar, as we dive into global indirect taxes affecting your business, help you understand global trends and developments together with an efficient global GST compliance solutions for your business.
• Global Trends in Tax
• APAC GST update
• US trends in Indirect Tax
• EU VAT and managing Indirect Tax function
• Global GST compliance solution
• Vikas Vasal, Global Leader – Tax at Grant Thornton International
• Jarlath O’Keefe, Head of Indirect Taxes at Grant Thornton Ireland
• Andrew Barrah, Partner – Indirect Tax at Grant Thornton Australia
• Nicole Bryant, Principal – Tax at Grant Thornton LLP
• Fergal Garvey, Managing Director at Taxually
• Michael Glover, Managing Director at Taxually