Director, Audit & Assurance
George has over 9 years’ experience working closely with mid-market businesses in the provision of audit and assurance services. His specialisation revolves around the dynamic and challenging landscape of the food, beverage and agricultural industry.
George’s focus includes clients ranging from pre-farmgate and across all parts of the food and agribusiness value chain. These clients include Beef and Feedlots operators, Lamb, Poultry, Ducks, Cotton Farming, Food Processors, Manufacturers and Food and Beverage Retailers.
His experience extends beyond this focus, having worked with businesses ranging from privately owned, ASX listed entities, Australian Financial Service and APRA regulated superannuation funds.
George’s extensive experience has allowed him to navigate the complex financial intricacies and regulatory demands unique to mid-sized enterprises, assisting with their growth aspirations.
- External Audits including publicly listed companies and private owner-operated businesses
- Agreed Upon Procedure engagements including examination and analysis of businesses prior to a sale/acquisition process
- Providing guidance around managing complex accounting issues
- Bachelor of Commerce, Melbourne University
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of Agribusiness Australia