Partner – Private Business Tax & Advisory
Mauri is a chartered accountant with over 30 years’ experience in private accounting taxation and business consulting advice. His expertise is in family business consulting, business and private taxation, advisory services and financial management. He has advised clients across a range of industries including mining services, engineering, agribusiness and food and beverage.
Key examples of Mauri’s work:
- Acting as an advisory board member to assist family business board of directors on strategic issues
- Working with incumbent and next generations of families, in the succession of management and ownership of family business
- Working collaboratively with other advisors in family dispute resolutions
- Assisting family business owners in the day to day running of the family business
Mauri was a committee member of Family Business Australia (WA Chapter) for over 10 years, and more recently became an FBA ambassador. He is also an Accredited Family Business Adviser with Family Business Australia.
- Bachelor of Business, Curtin University of technology
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA)
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia