Partner – Audit & Assurance
Peter works with entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses, listed public companies and Not for Profit organisations across a vast array of industries.
His recent assignments include:
- Audit partner for a number of large international and national organisations, coordinating audit approach and seamless service delivery to meet each group’s needs.
- Assisting clients in achieving their growth strategies through M&A, new market entry, and business performance optimisation.
- Expert witness on accounting standard and financial reporting matters.
- Working with companies on executing their promotional activities.
Peter is focused on the FMCG and Agriculture industries, and has spoken at a number of events discussing the trends, opportunities and threats they face. He actively works with his clients to ensure these are addressed within their own strategic plans. Through this wide range of experience and his focus on relationship, client service and delivery, Peter has developed a breadth of knowledge from which he can provide a well-balanced perspective in looking at all your business needs.
In addition to above, Peter also has the following qualifications:
- Founders Representative of the Aged Persons Welfare Foundation
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Registered Company Auditor
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Board member of Grant Thornton Australia Limited