I value the deep relationships I hold with my clients who trust me to always be there when it matters. It is this trust and focus on relationship that enables me to develop deep understanding of my client’s business. I work with them as they grow, adding value not just through the audit service I deliver but also through the insights, recommendations and support I provide along the way.
Partner – Audit & Assurance
Peter works with large owner-managed businesses, listed public companies and not for profit organisations across several different industries to deliver high quality audits. Peter has significant experience in Manufacturing & FMCG, Construction and Agriculture industries and has spoken at several events discussing the trends, opportunities and threats they face.
Peter works collaboratively with his clients to develop strong knowledge of their business and their opportunities and threats. He actively works with them to ensure these issues are addressed within their own strategic plans.
Peter is a Board Member of Grant Thornton Australia, Former Chair of the NSW Regional Council of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and the Founders Representative of the Aged Persons Welfare Foundation. This experience means he can apply the lens of a Director when analysing business issues.
Through this wide range of experience and his focus on relationships, client service and delivery, Peter has developed a breadth of knowledge from which he can provide a well-balanced perspective in looking at all your business needs.
His recent assignments include:
- working as an Audit Partner with several large international and national organisations to coordinate audit approach and provide seamless service delivery to meet each group’s needs
- assisting clients in achieving their growth strategies through M&A, new market entry and improved business performance
- acting as an expert witness on accounting standard and financial reporting matters
- working with companies on executing their promotional activities.
- Registered Company Auditor
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Board member of Grant Thornton Australia Limited