We explore time delays caused by unprecedented convergence of surging demand and restricted supply chains during the Covid building boom. Time can be a killer in business, none more so than for builders burning overhead and facing delay claims on wafer thin project margins.Read more…
Partner - Financial Advisory
Cameron has in excess of 19 years experience within the Financial Advisory division both in Australia and the United Kingdom. Throughout his time Cameron has developed a thorough understanding of business operations and practical knowledge of commercial law.
In the Recovery and Reorganisation team, Cameron is experienced in managing businesses across a broad range of industries. He focuses on achieving commercial outcomes tailored to the specific needs of the client (including financiers, private companies, government and investors).
Cameron’s core expertise areas include stakeholder management, supply chain reviews, financial viability reviews, working capital management, profit improvement advice, pre-lending reviews, debt advisory, restructuring and commercial consulting.
Examples of Cameron’s work include:
- Conducting the public examination and investigation into the failure of high profile East Coast building and construction Group
- Successfully implemented a restructuring plan to a distressed SEQ civil works and earthmoving business
- Managing the trading of numerous automotive and heavy vehicle manufacturing facilities with turnover exceeding $100m
- Conducting pre-loan reviews to various businesses including listed equipment financiers, civil and earthmoving, electronic media and timber milling
- Assisting in a class action economic loss for vitamin cartel activity in the EU and verification of financial reporting by the independent contractor appointed by City of London to administer automotive fines and charges.
- Voluntary Administrator of a regional aviation business
The August 2021 figures have confirmed that we are in the midst of an unexpected real estate boom, with national house prices up 18.4% year on year according to CoreLogic’s results – the fastest annual price growth since 1989. In the eighteen months since COVID-19 first presented in Australia, it’s .....Read more…
- Bachelors of Business (Accounting) and Law
- Qualified CPA and Public Practice Certificate Holder
- Registered/ Official Liquidator with Australian Securities and Investment Commission