Partner & National Head of Corporate Finance
Paul specialises in advising clients on acquisition, fundraising, divestment and financial modelling assignments across a diverse range of industries and markets. Paul leads Grant Thornton’s National Corporate Finance practice and is Head of the Financial Advisory team in Sydney.
His recent assignments include:
- Lead advisor to the Board of Countplus Ltd on their acquisition of Count Financial Ltd from CBA.
- Lead advisor to the shareholders of Rockend Technology on their sale to US-based MRI Software.
- Lead advisor to the shareholders of Brasserie Bread on their sale to Next Capital’s portfolio company, Noisette.
- Lead advisor to Hanover RE and Management Shareholders on their sale of HIMA Pty Ltd to Steadfast Ltd.
- Financial advisor to St Vincent De Paul on their successful accrual of 500 dwellings on the Social and Affordable Housing Fund.
- Financial Advisor to National Disability Services of Australia on their successful multiple tenders regarding certain NDIS packages.
Paul’s broad sector knowledge has resulted in many successful assignments across private equity, retail, information technology, real estate & construction, infrastructure (with strong focus on rail), healthcare, mining services and professional services.
Paul previously co-founded and assisted a boutique financial services firm through its early development stages, giving him a true client perspective when advising on assignments.
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment (Corporate Finance)
- Director and authorised representative of Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Pty Limited (AFSL 247140)