- Grant Thornton Consulting
- Business risk Business risk
- Human capital Human capital
- Performance improvement Performance improvement
- Strategy & growth Strategy & growth
- Technology consulting
- GNC Group Consulting
We offer bespoke leadership development programs to address your unique business requirements.
Building leadership capability is key to business success. We know that today’s leaders are faced with multiple challenges, exacerbated by a volatile and uncertain world. Our approach seeks to equip leaders with the capability and confidence to anticipate and react to the speed of change. Leaders will learn to act decisively, to navigate complexity and to maintain effectiveness despite an unpredictable environment.
We believe in leadership development that is firmly directed to help you achieve your strategic outcomes. The Leadership Talent and Culture team partners closely with your organisation to design and deliver an integrated leadership development solution to help you create a positive culture and support the achievement of your strategic outcomes. Market leaders are differentiated by not only what they deliver but how they deliver it. The people element has become critical to an organisation’s success. The leaders within the organisation are powerfully linked to overall employee engagement and are pivotally placed to cultivate a positive and constructive culture.
Our programs are highly engaging. We design our programs using innovative learning principles which are based on sound research and best practice.
We support a learning environment where:
- Leaders own their learning
- Leaders can reflect, consider, experiment and apply new learning
- Learning is not a singular event but a state of mind where ongoing learning opportunities embed new knowledge, skills and attributes
- Learning takes place outside of the formal learning environment where the leader experiences a wide range of learning experiences
- Leaders broaden thinking through coaching
Our leadership development includes:
- Psychometric assessment
- Community based learning
- Experiential activities
- The use of innovative and unique learning spaces
- Technology based learning
- Access to thought leaders from both academia and industry
To see some of our most recent bespoke leadership development projects, take a look at our case studies [ 373 kb ]. To further discuss whether a tailored solution will be suitable for your leadership needs, please register your interest below.