Grant Thornton’s Industry Intelligence Unit (IIU) blends the latest information and analysis of specific industries from publicly available sources (including the Australian Bureau of Statistics and the national press) with pragmatic, commercial and practical initiatives to improve stakeholder value.
This edition covers a number of topical issues for retailers, as well as our usual summary of the latest retail statistics:
- Getting retail CFO’s together
- Digital strategies: The cowboy with the silver bullet?
- The Australian love affair with franchising gets a boost
- How better data can pave the road to retail nirvana
- Succession planning: How to sell or transition your “retail baby”
- Australians shy to fall in love with global best practice
Read the IIU
Download PDF [ 3783 kb ]