Commentary from Grant Thornton experts on the major announcements from the Federal Budget.
Federal Budget 2014-15 - Budget opportunities: are we poised for growth?
In the lead up to the budget, Treasurer Joe Hockey made the focus of the Abbott government clear: This budget is about shaping the destiny of our nation".
Our report covers key budget announcements including:
- R&D tax changes
- FBT changes relating to rate, salary packaging and more
- Employee share scheme
- Medicare levy
- Personal income tax measures
- The impact of budget measures on industry
To better understand how you and your organisation may be impacted, our comprehensive report provides a practical overview and focuses on answering the question "Budget opportunities: are we poised for long term growth?"
Click on the following links to read our Federal Budget commentary from previous years:
- Federal Budget 2013-14 [ 2751 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2012-13 [ 3853 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2011-12 [ 391 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2010-11 [ 910 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2009-10 [ 854 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2008-09 [ 886 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2007-08 [ 958 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2006-07 [ 838 kb ]
- Federal Budget 2005-06 [ 155 kb ]